We welcome non-members who wish to enjoy open water swimming in our club sessions.
However for insurance purposes, and also to enable paid-up club members to enjoy the benefits of our coaching, sessions and use of a hired facility (male and female changing rooms and showers), a non-member will only be allowed to swim in a maximum of three sessions per club season which cater for non-members (referred to as taster sessions) and which are within any rolling 30 day period.
Membership applications will be considered by the Club Committee whose decision is final.
Non-members can pay for a block of 3 taster sessions below.More Info »
- omitted to pay for £3.00 temporary BLDSA day membership to match your Seahorse Swim 2013 entry form selection, or
-wish to change your swim category, which will incur a charge per confirmed entry. More Info »
Please ensure before you proceed to pay for one or more entries that separate entry forms have already been submitted and that the amount you choose to remit matches your selection in the entry form(s). Applicants failing to pay the correct amount by the specified date will forfeit their entry fees
Date: 23 June 2013
Start: from Knoll Beach, Studland peninsula
Registration: 8.00am to 9am
Start Time: 10.00am (briefing at 9.15)
More Info »
EDOWSC is affiliated to the ASA, via ASA SW Region and Dorset County ASA.
Annual Membership fees comprise a Club Fee £20 (no additional club session fees payable), plus ASA, ASA SW Region and Dorset County ASA fees appropriate to the ASA Category of membership you choose.
Guide to 2013 fees
- if you do not already hold paid up 2013 membership of a Club affiliated to ASA: fees to join our Club range from £28.05 to £50.10;
- if EDOWSC is your first / primary Club for payment of ASA affiliation fees, and you wish to renew your membership of EDOWSC: renewal fees range from £28.05 to £50.10;
- if you have already paid your 2013 affiliation fees to another ASA Club, the fee to join or renew membership of EDOWSC is £20
- if you are a lapsed member of another Club affiliated to ASA, please contact Gerry Griffin.